Celery Seed Oil
Home › Products › Essential Oil › Celery Seed Oil
Price : 3,000.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 5 Kilogram
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
TKD delhi , IGI DELHI AIRPORT
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
ALUMINUM ACNE,HDPE CANES,DRUMS
We are considered as one of the most trusted celery seed oil manufacturers in India. We have earned an indisputable reputation in the market from the range of high-quality products that we offer. In the same line, we come up with 100% pure Celery Seed Oil. We are known as the eminent Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Celery Seed Oil. The oil has garnered acclaims for its precise appearance, odor, purity, and quality. It is further packaged in a foolproof way and doled out swiftly all over the country and abroad.
- Botanical name : Apium graveolens
- Common name : Celery seed
- Plant part : Seed
- Country of Origin : India
- Extraction method : Steam distilled
- Color : the oil is pale yellow to orange yellow liquid.
- Odour : The odour is spicy warm sweet and rich, long lasting and powerful slightly fatty and typical order of the seed.
Little about Celery
- The tiny and tan/brown coloured celery seeds possess innumerable medicinal properties. Though, these seeds are not common among western herbal medicines, but they have been widely used in in other parts of the world for thousands of years. Celery seed contains calcium, boron, iron, zinc, and the vitamins: A, B-complex, and C. In Ayurveda, the traditional medicinal system of India, celery seed has been used to treat colds, flu, water retention, poor digestion, various types of arthritis, and certain diseases of the liver and spleen.C elery seeds are also used as flavouring or spice either as whole seeds or, ground and mixed with salads, soups, stews, vegetable dishes, meat dishes, and celery salt. Known for their bitter smell and spicy taste, they are often dried for use in various cuisines. The pungent and spicy seeds of celery are generally recognized as safe for human consumption as a spice, natural seasoning, and plant extract/essential oil.
- Its properties are anti-rheumatic, sedative, urinary antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and nervine and it can be used as a natural remedy for treating many diseases including :
- Celery oil is obtained from seeds or seed chaff by a process of crushing and steam distillation. The essential oil of celery seed includes d-limonene, selinene, sesquiterpene alcohols, sedanolide, and sedanonic anhydride. Known for its anti-arthritic and anti-rheumitic properties, it is recognised as a herbal and dietary supplement by herbologist in many countries of the world Uses.
- The essential oil and oleoresin of celery seed are also used in various other applications. It is used as a flavoring or fragrance in liqueurs, perfumes, and cosmetics, such as soaps, creams, and lotions.
Looking for "Celery Seed Oil" ?